Thursday, January 31, 2013

Loving my Free Days

Fortunately, I have had the privilege over the past two days to really engage in massive amounts of PBS documentary watching.  First, I go to POV, then on to Independent Lens, and maybe some Frontline or American Experience or America Revealed, however these "maybes" tend to be more on the conservative side.  If I don't have a lot of background knowledge in those areas I also feel like I need to do my own research so that I can make sure I am not receiving completely biased information.  On the whole though, POV and Independent Lens curb my craving for PBS informational documentaries.  Over the past few months they have been showcasing many films on Mexico, Central America, and South America, which I value because I haven't spent much, if any, time in these places.  The films give me a visual perspective on the news I am receiving.

It may be time to devour some of my library books while listening to the new Tegan and Sara album.

How funny is it that when you finally realize what you did wrong in love and how to make up for it, its too late...

1 comment: