Today was a long day. I worked for ten hours in our San Francisco office after I spent the last two nights at a friend's apartment in Oakland. So, after I took the BART to 19th street, downtown Oakland, walked to my car, drove home to Sacramento, and participated in a South Africa planning call (in which one of the organizers prank called someone in South Africa), I took some time to hang out with myself as I deleted some material off of my old computer.
Besides finding some gem material like, Where The Wild Things Are, I realized just how cool I think I am. Sometimes, I get so caught up in work that I forget to engage with the pieces of me that I find comfort in.
Hang out with yourself. It keeps you grounded. It rejuvenates you, and you remember things that you forgot you loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment