Friday, January 18, 2013

Adult Life

Adult life is waking up before 6am on your day off, which you acquired as comp time for working a weekend, and being busy with tasks outside of the house until 5pm.  I was able to make some major segway on some tasks that I had been putting off, sadly laundry was not included in this list.

However, I bought all of my immunizations required for South Africa today! The travel clinic also made me a nifty traveler's guidebook.


While I was waiting, I also had the chance to look through some of their photo albums.  I am so excited to have the opportunity to take pictures like this soon:

Along the less exciting lines of my life, I had my hair fixed, my oil changed, and I got my Sacramento library card!  I learned that German hair coloring has green undertones in ash blonde and that that was why I have been feeling like my hair was green for the last 3 months.  Everyone was trying to be nice telling me that it wasn't green, but now I have professional evidence. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment