Monday, October 15, 2012

Maybe in two months from now, I will laugh at my decision to be an au pair after an internship and graduating.  However, at the moment, I'm taken aback by what a young, naive, and rash decision this was. But I guess that is what your 20's are for; discovering your strengths, weaknesses, likes, comforts, slightly stretchable boundaries, no crossing zones, and engaging in thought processes/journeys that would be too risky for a middle age person.

Man, its funny how similar we are even though we aren't talking anymore.  That was one of the hardest friendship break-ups of my life.

After visiting the Roman baths in Trier, and others in previous trips to Italy and Greece, i have come to the conclusion that everyone should have access to big bath tubs because they are conducive to positive mental health.







 And the little Viking for good measure...

No comments:

Post a Comment