Monday, October 29, 2012

DST

Happy Monday!

As I try to get what I can from the last remains of my computer, I am also trying to squeeze what I can from my last week in Berlin.  This weekend a few friends and I organized a Halloween party.  Some things just fall together so well.  I have always been more of a last minute kind of person, and I find it to be so amazing to how wonderful something can be if you dedicate a few solid hours into it rather than a few here and there spread out over a few days.  Needless to say, I perform well under pressure and it is an amazing motivator.

This morning was the first frost of the season and I was lucky enough to be awake during the end of daylight savings.  Being that the date is different in Germany than in the U.S., it seems that I have mixed up some times for meetings.  The entire EU shifts at the same time, but the North American continent does not, which is something that I never knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment