4 cups of coffee into the day and I am still exhausted.
The past few days have been a whirlwind of getting ready for South Africa, completing coursework for this online class I have been doing, getting work projects into order, and visiting with friends I haven't seen in a long time. I Have been California City hopping since Friday, and I will not be finished with this city hopping pattern until I am on the plane for Johannesburg.
But! I had a semi-college night last night when I visited the Earth Sciences building at Stanford with a friend, and completed my taxes! One big thing off of my to-do list.
And I did a massive prep trip to the sales section of Target and got the majority of extras that I will need for the trip.
This is what your 20's are for.. living fast and working hard. I'm going to make this life full of memories of all kinds.
No more coffee for today though...
No comments:
Post a Comment