As challenges come, I tried to remain calm. When I tried my old pin number last night at a random EC machine, and 50 Euros were magically mine. I looked down at my hands as if I was in wonderland. I then proceeded to Verena's after birthday party, and in combination with my new medication and a cocktail I became the most emotionally charged, flip-floppy person alive.
BUT I managed to make it home safely. Albeit, a chance encounter with aggressive men at McDonald's, when all I really wanted was to use the restroom at 2am. Which sent me into a feminist critique of why I was frustrated that I had to deal with intoxicated, aggressive men at 2 am when all I wanted was a McDonald's restroom.
Today, I lamented why I have not moved into a tree house yet because I want to the most amazing rope course EVER! Along with a surprise visit from a Cockatoo, who spoke to our group in Spanish, and took very kindly to one of our members.
Only to miss the rest of what I had to do today, because I was locked out of the house for 3 hours with no phone. However, I managed to read 100 pages of a new novel in this time, and delve into the characters that lived in a time that had to sit around waiting for people for hours before the time of cell phones, which was me, because obviously my cell phone had died earlier today.
No comments:
Post a Comment