Saturday, September 29, 2012

International Hustlin' problems

Due to the fact that I just got a new debit card before I left, and my wire transfer was unable to go through due to a bank holiday in Germany, I am currently left with .53 cents in my wallet. Oh yes, and without access to my credit card mainly because most places in Berlin do not accept them. Yes, I am all for this, but I am still enslaved somewhat to the machine and now have access to only a meager .53 cents... until Monday, which would be perfectly acceptable if I hadn't planned some engagements this weekends.

I don;t know if you know anything about German etiquette, but once you commit to an event, it is somewhat set in stone.

Woohoo for inventive weekends of joy.

 Flipper footprints :)
 After a good day of wandering...

No comments:

Post a Comment