Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Take me there, Tuesday

Today was a whirlwind.

Wake up. Slightly hung over on Jenga, pinball, and cider. 

Grab my statute book as I run out the door--make my way to Tulalip. Get to Tulalip--have a million messages from my surpervising attorney that she went to the hospital.

The supervising attorney had all of the files for the hearings at court. So, we went, as students dry into the meeting. BUT. I wrote my first motion, real motion, in a criminal case today. I moved from federal judicial opinions to criminal motions. I don't know if this is progress or digression, but I am proud.

Then I ran to Target to get hypo-allergenic sheets and a mini-vacuum. Then off to school to finish nonprofit law reading. Then, I lead the homeless youth law panel with Claire. 

Then class. Then motion filing and legal research. Then coffee on the ave with Alex. 

Then more scholarship letter updates. Then emails. 

Now, I just wanna go home and read criminal procedure. But I wish this file was here so that I could finish this parenting plan modifciation motion...

No comments:

Post a Comment