The panel reveals:
I have a severe allergy to dust mites in any form. This is why I am so fatigued and was causing and aiding my depression, because my bed and bed sheets are full of them. LITERALLY, full. So tonight, instead of going to the rainbowgrads potluck, I will be going to Target to shop for allergen friendly bedding, and new pillows. :)
And.. cats.. and dogs..
And severely allergic to grass. Yes, grass, which is why I get so many rashes.
In other news, she won. I give up. I tried so hard to be pleasant on the phone, but it wasn't enough. Do you know what kind of pain it is to have someone continuously hang up when the convo doesn't go their way and then block you?
Yeah, she doesn't care. And why should I grieve a love that never existed. We obviously can't talk. Don't want that in my life. I want people that love me. Actually love me.
So, she got what she wanted, because I am letting her know. It was nice knowing her. Well, at least I think I knew her.
No comments:
Post a Comment