Within the last few days, I have flown to California, packed up all of my belongings, and drove to Seattle. The last three days were full of memories with my friend Julia at BumperShoot.
But, I got my healthy dose of trashy t.v. in tonight... and I watched as a group of people went up to a horse and told the equine therapist why they would be scared to clean the hoof of the horse. Of course, in my sensitive nature I began to tear up. Why? What would I be afraid of if I had to complete the same exercise? Well, I would be afraid that I would hurt the horse. What does that mean? I have an extreme sense of guilt about doing what I need to do in order to succeed, and possibly hurting (or at least feeling like I have hurt others) in getting there.
What would your biggest fear be? How do you think that translates into your current emotional state?
No comments:
Post a Comment