100 Pages Short of Composure

Before I went to law school, I loved to write prose. Now, my writing is formuliac and I can see that it is having an impact on my personality. This is my attempt to infuse any sort of creativity into my life.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

The rule of the week: I am not allowed to listen to anything but Ke$ha. Strictly confined.
Posted by Crys at 12:20 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (28)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2014 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2013 (105)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • For the last two days I have had a handful of gumm...
      • A letter for you. A letter for you.
      • The rule of the week: I am not allowed to listen t...
      • Be Bold. Live Bold.
      • Your Little Red Hammer
      • Sacramento, my love.
      • Thanks Pandora.
      • Mind Maps
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2012 (61)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (7)

About Me

My photo
Crys
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.