Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mind Maps

I haven't written in a long while, so forgive me if this stems from a seemingly endless stream of consciousness. When things happen in rapid secession I tend to think in sentence fragments.  This may be why I found myself driving on the opposite side of the road this morning, or I started to just eat food that was placed in front of me without even bothering to look at what it was. Gluten fail...

People ask about South Africa. I go back to work. Massive projects. Configuring a calendar based off of email. More work. Friends, I miss you. Class. Social Entrepreneurship. Leadership. Date. Bowling. Family. Meetings. Driving on the wrong side of road. Phone calls. Walmart.

I wish that I had a wall that I could draw idea bubbles on, I would love to connect them and on the lines  write sentences or key words about how they are connected.  As a visual person, I like to connect the image concepts with words. Its like a massive web that I am constantly weaving and re-weaving in order for them to work. 

Could I blog with a mind map?  Would that work?

No comments:

Post a Comment