Mondays have a bad reputation. Yesterday didn't help that reputation much. After I had to complete a take-home mid-term over the weekend, I think I was ready to crash. My only evidence is that I was supposed to go to a dinner, so I went home to changing. Before I began to change, I laid down on the floor. Three hours later I got up, and I had missed the dinner.
Judge me. That is a judge-able moment.
I can't wait until tomorrow. Em will be here and I can make her do things to make my life easier for a few days. I am feeling overwhelmed by life right now. My introvert self is being extended in ways that are too exhausting.
In other news, it is looking like I will be taking a visit to the Deep South again this summer. I have two interviews with Federal District Court Judges in Tulsa, OK and Birmingham, AL. The universe is telling me to put my feet to the fire. I talk a lot about social inequality and racial issues. Where better to confront all forms of social oppresssion and socio-economic issues than the Deep South? I have my skirt suit ready. Hopefully, I can maintain some sort of verbal eloquence throughout the interviews. I also need to remember my biggest strength and weakness... I always forget when I am sitting in a chair across from someone I don't know. Maybe the distance of electronis devices will ease that anxiety.
Before I had time to post this blog, I had to send out emails to three of the student groups that I am in. Wow. Maybe that is where I went wrong. I need to reign myself in, or maybe it is too late.
No comments:
Post a Comment