As I am unable to sleep and walking around this late in this neighborhood may alert suspicion, I am giving myself over to chroniciling my thoughts. (Writing the word 'chroniciling' is like endeavoring on a challenge only to find you've mistakenly mastered it.)
There are a few things I have been thinking about lately:
1. How healthy relationship education could be integrated into public systems of education
2. Appropriation of culture vs. Showing respect/admiration/being an advocate
3. The impact that fiscal constraints can have on social anxiety
3. If people realized how to appropriately spend within their means, with an intent to save for emergencies, either people would cease to buy so many material objects OR people would become respective hermits. Within the last 12 months, I became a hermit with occasional outings. I also looked at work travel as personal travel experiences. (NOT THE SAME). Massive burn-out ensues and this is not a great attempt at work/life boundaries.
2. Seriously, FUCK some activists. Appropriating an issue for your personal ego gain to add to your resume as an advocate is annoying. Shut up. I don't value your opinion. I also don't value picking out a small detail of an issue and inflating it to be larger than the main issue at hand. TOUCHE, you may make some valid arguments, but the inability to engage in a knowledgeable manner on important issues makes me seek other avenues for social change and news.
1. Do you think its possible to use best practices in the field of youth development to begin healthy relationship classes or training for educators in primary education? And to get really specific, could we implement youth development principles into education credentials for teachers?
Ahh, teaching with a focus on expertise in material and facilitation of learning based on the foundations of youth development. Well that would be splendid.
No comments:
Post a Comment