100 Pages Short of Composure

Before I went to law school, I loved to write prose. Now, my writing is formuliac and I can see that it is having an impact on my personality. This is my attempt to infuse any sort of creativity into my life.

Monday, August 19, 2013

It's Picture Time





















Posted by Crys at 5:42 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (28)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2014 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2013 (105)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • The last night
      • Christina Ann
      • My Relationship With a Biploar Person
      • Times Change
      • NJ
      • It's Picture Time
      • Newfoundland
      • New Jersey! Yesterday, I was in Baltimore, Maryla...
      • Quote of the DAY: "I can't believe it.  I'm singin...
      • Meep.
      • Say Lou Lou
      • Note to self
      • Travel Blogs
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2012 (61)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (7)

About Me

My photo
Crys
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.