I feel like I have gone through a cleanse. It has been painful, and I still struggle and crave the toxic relationships that I had in my life, but I know it is for the better. Additionally, I find myself spending more time nurturing existing relationships and easing into new ones. Much of my effort goes into this, but this steady work flow on these relationships seems so much more fulfilling and more stable.
I'm finished with:
- chaotic
- extreme
- unstable
- distrustful
- unsafe
I want powerful bonds that I can trust in; to be sure that the daily effort put in, is resulting in a healthy maintenance, and eventual growth of a bond between two people.
Perhaps this is based off of zen principles. Approaching my friendships and relationships in this way seems so much cleaner. We leave a path of communication open based on what is comfortable and there is no jumping back and forth.. and very little clutter. Then, this allows as to live in that present moment and enjoy it for what it is and what we know each other to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment