Today, I officially finished my cross-country trip. At this end, I can say that I gained valuable lessons about driving long distances.. in a short summation.
1. Never drive across the United States of America alone. It is a horrible idea, for many reasons and reasons that I probably do not even know about.
2. If you get sick, flu, fever, etc. STOP and rest. You will only become more ill as you stock up on the miles.
3. Make sure your cruise control works, otherwise you will be fatigued merely from pressing on the gas.
4. Watch out for crazy truck drivers. If you must drive alone, put a life-size stuffed animal in your passenger side seat.
5. And lastly, watch out for poles. If you back up into something, you will damage your taillight and whatever is on the back of your car.
No comments:
Post a Comment