Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Time Is Near.

Here is the deal my friends, tomorrow I will board a one-way flight to Berlin, Germany. The next year will be a time that I explore the ins-and-outs of my soul and its limits.  In June, I graduated from Stanford University.  The four years I spent there presented me with challenges and extraordinary gifts, now I have the opportunity to take advantage of them. Over the course of the year, I hope to document the struggles, highs, and hopes that I have.  My challenge is to do 2-3 noteworthy things a week and blog about them, or blog about 2-3 noteworthy events/issues/places/subjects a week.

Hold me to it.

Let's live vicariously through each other.

Prost. (German word for cheers) To a wonderful year with amazing people, and a heart just trying to maintain composure in a hectic world.

No comments:

Post a Comment