Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Living in California could be so frustrating on days when you just needed a break from the sun and needed an overcast day so that you didn't feel guilty about processing feelings of sadness.

Perhaps that is why I like Seattle so much. My meloncholic demeanor is so in place with the early morning mist or fog. When I walk through the fog at 6:30am, I feel like I am paving a path through my emotional state. Surprisingly, it is often sunny by the afternoon and one can receive a healthy dose of Vitamin D.

To distract myself from some of the monotany of being in the library for the majority of my time, I have decided to write lyrical masterpieces based on law concepts covered in class. There is a serious lack of humor in law school. Okay, maybe there is humor but it is degrading humor and that is just not my jam. I need humor that is funny but not based on someone else's expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment